We had some more friends over for dinner and for a quick/easy, but satisfying meal I baked some soy garlic chicken. The sauce is super good (thanks to some butter) and is extra good poured over rice.
Soy Garlic Chicken
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 6 boneless chicken thighs, with skin
- chopped scallions, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350. Lightly grease a baking pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix the butter, garlic, soy sauce, pepper, and parsley. Cook 2 minutes on High in the microwave, or until butter is melted.
- Arrange chicken on the baking pan, and coat with the butter mixture.
- Bake chicken for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, until juices run clear. Sprinkle with scallions to serve.